1. Thank you so much for all you did. Without you we would not have gotten the house. We appreciate everything you did. All the meetings you went to for us (the inspections, helping with coordination with the repairs, etc.). Being out of state was hard but you made it easy with all the emails, video chats and phone calls.
My wife and I believe that you went above and beyond what a Realtor should do. You are a great blessing.
Looking forward in our new friendship and working with you on future properties.
I will pass your name along to my friends; you have been the best Realtor we have ever worked with.
2. Angela Austin was a great realtor to work with! From the start of our relationship with her we could feel her personal interest in finding us the right home. When we told her what we were looking for she was able to send us MLS info on homes perfectly matching our needs and we found Angela to be very knowledgeable about the housing market in CDA. Angela was always available to answer our questions and was very prompt in returning our phone calls/emails. She walked us through each step of buying our home, and it was a comfort to know she had our backs! We would recommend her to anyone buying or selling in the area!
Thanks again for everything!
Aaron and Sarah
3. Angela went above and beyond, more than once to make our deal happen. She is thorough and organized, has great customer service and is extremely easy to get ahold of. New listings were sent to me first thing each morning and Angela would check- in to get my comments on the homes and see if I wanted to schedule a tour of any of them. All of the paperwork, except for closing, was done electronically, which made things extremely easy. Whether you are buying or selling, I highly recommend Angela Austin. THANK YOU, ANGELA!!
The Harris/Hinslea Family
4. We had the pleasure of having Angela list our home and we had a cash offer in 10 days. She is amazing to work with and we would recommend her to anyone looking to sell their home, they will not regret working with her.
She is a wonderful person, always considerate in answering texts and calls in a very fast time frame, very honest and sincere to everyone.
Thank you Angela…you’re awesome!
Lyle and Sandi McIntyre
5. Angela went above and beyond our expectations
While helping us buy our new home. Her professional approach, knowledge of the market, contacts in support agencies and patience with our changing requirements as we navigated the 1031 exchange process helped us find our dream home in a great neighborhood. Thanks Angela for your dedication and understanding.
John and Bernadette Oaks
6. Moving from out of state to Idaho, we found Angela Austin by a referral.
During our home searching process, she was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area and the type of properties we were trying to find.
She was flexible and available to showing us properties that fit our schedule, often on very short notice.
Once we found the house, she was on top of all the logistics and everything went very smoothly. There were no surprises or headaches during our home purchase and in the end, we found our perfect home.
We wouldn’t hesitate in working with Angela Austin again and would recommend her for finding your perfect Idaho dream.
7. Angela was wonderful to work with. She had just the right balance of being professional and yet personable at the same time. She gave us the feeling that she truly cared and wanted just the right home for our family. I felt like we could have looked at fifty homes, and Angela would have continued onward, exhibiting the patience of Job to fill the unique needs of our family. She was kind, generous, hard working, and dedicated! I would recommend her to anyone needing to purchase a home.
The Gaylor Family
8. We had quite the run with Angela. Nothing seemed to go right, not by any fault of her. Throughout the tricky and frustrating process Angela was there for us to explain everything and what the next steps would be. She handled our crazy schedules and our uncanny ability to find houses we wanted to see that weren't available with professionalism.
I recommend Angela to anyone who needs and agent that is present for them. She helped us find our dream home and hopefully she will help us find our cabin get away in the woods a few years from now.
Thank you Angela! We appreciate you!
The Cannon Family
9. Angela Austin was absolutely the very best realtor that we, and our situation could expect to have. She worked very hard for us to sell our property. She extended a very professional approach to our lack of understanding as well as a very caring approach for us having lived for thirty-one years in the same home. The sale was beyond what we expected and happened very quickly. Angela stood beside us all the way from getting our house ready to sell through closing answering any questions that we had. She is a kind and wonderful person and has become a friend through the process. We have found her integrity and honesty a breath of fresh air in todays society. We would recommend Angela Austin as a realtor to anyone who is looking to sell or buy a home.
Dave and Shirley Asper
Coeur d' Alene Idaho
10. Angela was fantastic with our family, we told her what we were looking for and what we would like, she found it quickly; the first house we looked at was the one for us. But, with our some recently being diagnosed with leukemia, the house needed to be cleaned and carpet and flooring needed to be replaced and it needed fresh paint, as well as a number of other things, to ensure that it would be safe for my son to move in. With all those things in mind Angela help us figure out a price point to offer the sellers so we would have enough extra to accomplish all those things. And now a short time later we are going to be moving into our home in the next couple days She kept in contact, every couple days would just check up and make sure we were doing ok and check on paperwork and let us know when something was going to be sent to be signed. She made the whole process much easier
Thanks so much!!
The Lathrop Family